Let’s get started.

If you or your business owes employment taxes for payroll deposits (Forms 941 and 940) or if you are responsible for handling payroll at your company, call us immediately:

TOLL FREE 1.877.254.4254

Just review the questions and information below, make some notes, and then contact us to schedule a confidential consultation.

  • What type of taxes do you owe? Individual/Personal, Corporate, Estate or Excise? Federal, State or Both?
  • Do you have any unfiled returns? What years? (If you fail to file a return the IRS only assumes the worst.)
  • What are your financial goals? Most tax firms assume that your only concern is the IRS. We know life is often more complicated than that. We’ll work with you to find a tax solution that works for you.
  • Do you think you overpaid your taxes? You have a limited amount of time in which to file a claim for a credit or refund. List the year(s) and possible tax considerations that might apply.
  • Are you totally confused and overwhelmed? Even if you don’t know what the IRS wants, we’ll help you figure out the nature and extent of your tax problem and then we’ll discuss your best options. Jot down what you do know about your current tax problems.
  • Take Action! Call or email us to schedule a free confidential consultation with an Attorney who handles tax problems like yours every day:

TOLL FREE 1.877.254.4254